- Sometimes misleadingly claimed to improve combustion efficiency:
read full article.
- (UK) Microgeneration Certification Scheme
- Meter reading, automatic
- Click here for an article.
- Meter reading, manual
- Click here for an article
on the subject.
- Meters, flow
- Meters, small appliance, plug-in
- Meters, justifying extra
- (UK) Major Energy Users' Council
- Measuring Instruments Directive 2006. Applies to meters used for
resale of energy and water. An excellent explanation can be downloaded
from SHM Communications,
one of the largest European stock holders and distributors of metering products.
- Monitoring and targeting
- Systematic process of periodic (typically weekly) assessment
of actual consumption against the minimum expected quantity
given the prevailing conditions; and various related
- Motors and drives
- Electric motors account for substantial proportion of consumption
in manay organisations and
gives some outline guidance on reduction opportunities.
- Measurement and Verification: the process of objectively and
fairly quantifying the effect of an energy conservation measure.
Motor fitted with auxiliary cooling fan, enabling it to be run at variable speed